Presentation of the Double Degree
The double Degree in Engineering in Industrial Organization and Logistics and in Business Administration and Management offers an integrated and multidisciplinary training, complete and up-to-date, which allows to respond to the needs of companies and institutions of an industrial and service nature, and in the constant innovations and transformations that they must face. In this way, it prepares graduates to be able to combine knowledge and skills of engineering and production systems, operations and logistics, with knowledge and skills of business management and strategic direction.
You are interested in this double degree if you want:
- Have a broad vision of the company: technical and strategic aspects
- Deepen in the organization and management of companies
- Improve production, organizational and logistics systems
- Develop strategic and innovation management plans
- Lead work teams and develop management tasks
Why do you have to study this double degree at the Igualada campus?
- A very versatile profile. It trains versatile and highly qualified professionals: Engineers with strong knowledge and skills in management and strategic direction, a profile highly demanded by companies.
- Complete training experience.
- Active learning methodologies and incorporation of HyFlex methodologies with double-presence classrooms.
- Integrative projects that allow interdisciplinary work between different subjects that simulates real situations.
- Compulsory supervised practices in companies that complement the training received in the classroom and favor labor insertion.
- Skills development: hard skills and soft skills. Technical and managerial skills of the leaders of the future.
- Facilities and surroundings. Nearby environment where you can enjoy sports and cultural hobbies.
- Two degrees following an itinerary of five courses: The Degree in Engineering in Industrial Organization and Logistics and the Degree in Business Administration and Management. Nowadays it is even more interesting given that taking a second degree has a higher cost.
- Single double degree at public prices in Catalonia
Graduates in Engineering in Industrial Organization and Logistics and in Business Administration and Management obtain solid knowledge and develop the necessary skills to lead and manage projects, both in the industrial and services sectors, and to occupy positions of responsibility in the different areas of a company.
- Management of companies, mainly industrial and technology sector.
- Leadership of multidisciplinary work teams, team and people manager.
- Responsible for the areas of production, logistics, information systems, and R&D.
- Responsible for the areas of quality, environment and corporate social responsibility.
- Responsible for process and product innovation.
- Responsible for purchasing, marketing and sales, and finance. Human resources manager.
- Consultant in the analysis and implementation of strategies and continuous improvement projects.
- Entrepreneur in the development of business projects / Start-ups, mainly industrial and technology sector.
- Other professional opportunities: researcher of public or private institutions, education, banking, public administration.